Saturday, 2 October 2010

I dun know..
this moment i remember two people
chee wei n Robert
still remember what they ever told me

cheer up
robert,u r such a great person

u knew me when u first met me
knew what i was thinking

such a clever people
still remember what u advised me last time..

''u can travel this world one day..go n take a look..
come to US...find me if u want''

i hope i can do..
something make me become mature

dunno how to contact u,my friend..
our time were not match...
seldom see u online
couldnt chat with u..
i think u can give some advises to me..

because u know a lot of things
u hav travelled to many countries

if i got money,definitely i will join u guys..
but now i havent start to work n earn money ==''

let's see one day if i could

hope u will read this..(i know u cant read mandarin,so i was forced to
write in english...dun laugh of my poor language man)

chee wei,last time u told me tat u want to lend me a book
now i'm quite interesting
hope this years end holiday u can bring it to me...

sometimes it make me feel very weird
y u can be so mature?
though u r younger than me
i must learn from u..

i miss u guys..
hope i can hav a chat with u guys...
because u guys able to make me laugh..

No comments:

Post a Comment